[Vtigercrm-developers] Font support in Image Graph

Abos webmaster at vtigercrmfrance.org
Mon Apr 10 02:54:50 PDT 2006

Hi Michel,
i think you can use bitstream vera fonts, the ttf files are the same for
linux & windows.
The copyright allow to modify and redistribute.
You can find the copyright here : http://www.gnome.org/fonts/
Bitstream vera fonts are bundled with gnome, kde, openoffice... and lot
of others freesoftware.
Thanks for your work on graph.
Aïssa.