[Vtigercrm-developers] LANCER : Vtiger Email - UI

Brian Devendorf developer at infointegrated.com
Thu Apr 6 11:44:35 PDT 2006

I also agree about the second one defintely being the preferred layout. I
would still use webmail with POP, though I would also prefer IMAP
support.

Brian

have to agree with Josh,

I like the second one better.   Tabs
can be a good thing, or if over used, can be a bad thing.    The second
one is a cleaner, better flow look.

Also, with the question of
IMAP, I am with Josh again on this one.   if it don't or won't use IMAP,
then I wouldn't use it.

Jamie

On 4/6/06, Josh Lee jlee at zertis.net>
wrote: I like
the second one more, however if it does not support IMAP, I
wouldn't
use it.  I was under the impression that vtiger used squirlmail
for
it's email backed.  If that is true, then it should support IMAP.
Saint wrote:

> Guys,
>
> Need your quick
help.

> We are integrating the vtiger's Webmail and
Email accessibility into
> one UI.
>From a single UI, you can
receive all your POP mails and send
 > mails using SMTP. And if
there is a qualifiable email in that incoming
> list, pertaining
to CRM, , a user can move that email to a category
> called
"Qualified CRM emails".

> I have attached two
images with this email. One shows a twin tab
> version: "All
Emails" + "Qualified CRM Emails". And another is a
> single tab version, with the Qualified CRM Emails clubbed into
the
> Inbox tree. Evaluate both UIs, and help us to choose the
best usable
> UI based on your views.
>
> -
Saint

>This vtiger.com email is sponsored
by Zoho Planner. Still scribbling down your To-Do's on bits of paper &
palms of your hands? Try the AJAX enabled, personal organizer online, Zoho
Planner for FREE instead!  http://zohoplanner.com/?vt

--
Josh Lee
Software Engineer