[Vtigercrm-developers] 4.2 Postgres - Testers needed

Allan Bush allan.bush+vtiger_dev at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 23:02:24 PDT 2006

Is anyone out there testing this?

I've run all my tests and don't see any other problems with postgres
and I've given it a quick run through with mysql (again without
problems).

I'm sure there are still a few issues which could be found with more
eyes, but I'd say the changes are ready to be merged back into the
trunk as soon as 4.2.4 is created (any eta on this?).

It may be beneficial to leave the adodb debugging information in (see
ticket #69) until we get closer to the next release (4.2.5) as I find
it to be a huge help in tracking down (database) problems.